All Of The Almond Milk: Damson & Co, Soho

Leave a Comment
If you follow me on instagram you are probably familiar with my obsession with almond milk, especially in coffee. I don't drink normal milk - there's always been something I didn't quite like about it, so stopped drinking it probably 3 or 4 years ago now. I've always gone for soya at coffee shops instead but having researched more into the disadvantages of drinking it, I started ordering almond milk where available, and have been obsessed ever since. Not only is it the perfect non-dairy milk for coffee (unlike soya, it's easier to steam & froth), the taste also compliments the espresso shot really nicely. I really want to get more of my friends & family into drinking almond milk (it also tastes great on cereal, in porridge, in tea etc), so I thought I'd share some of my favourite places for almond milk coffee in a few blog posts.

This first post is dedicated to the amazing Damson & Co on Brewer Street in Soho. I discovered this lovely cafe (turned gin bar in the evening, yet another plus) on the blog catfoodisgoodforyou, who has a very handy map of where to find almond milk coffee in London. I'm so glad I gave it a try, and I often return more than once in one day just to drink their lovely coffee & experience wonderful service.
Almond Milk Cappuccino
 All the waiters & waitresses are so lovely and helpful - which is actually often rare to find in Central London. Although small, they don't mind you staying a long time and I often find myself spending a good few hours here. This is also because of it's great location - many of my castings are in Soho so if I'm ever early or having to wait to get an off-peak train after my audition, this is always the place I choose to pass the time!

Their crockery is adorable and very instagram-able, but more importantly, their coffee is incredible. They are brilliant at getting the strength just right and they steam their almond milk like nowhere else in London - it's so rich and creamy and frothy! I always order an almond milk cappuccino and I am yet to find a better one elsewhere. The only negative I can find about Damson & Co is that their only decaf option is Chicory coffee - which to me tastes too sweet and is not nearly as nice as their usual caffeinated espresso.

Almond Milk Latte
I am looking forward to taking my friends to Damson & Co for coffee and hopefully getting them as obsessed with it as I am!

Damson & Co on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DamsonandCo
Damson & Co on insta: https://instagram.com/damsonandco/
Damson & Co on twitter: https://twitter.com/damsonandco


Liv xx


SHARE:
Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig