3, 2, 1.....

1 comment
So finally, after putting it off and off, I have a blog again. Hopefully this will become a creative space where I can share my thoughts and musings, as well as some of my gap year adventures (fingers crossed I have some).

I'm excited to have my teeth into something - gap years are great - but now waving my friends off as they embark on some amazing travel trips, which due to the nature of auditions and the acting industry I have passed on the opportunity for, I need a project!

Despite my love for make-up and what I can predict will be a constant urge to post reviews and hauls, I'm determined to make my posts varied. Since leaving school my tastes in music, film and fashion have changed & I'm excited to share this.

It's been so long since I last blogged, this feels both strangely familiar and completely alien - but even if only my Mum and a few friends read this, I hope in future years I can look back on this and remember a great year.

Liv x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

1 comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig