3 Best of January: Make-Up

Leave a Comment
As I mentioned in my first blog post, I am a self-confessed make-up obsessive. I am constantly on the look out for new products and during January I both discovered and re-discovered 3 products which have invaded my normal day-to-day make up routine, which I thought I'd quickly share with you all. Given I often ramble on and on whilst talking about make-up, I'm going to try and keep it brief.


MAC Strobe Cream - I only have the mini version because with this product a little goes a long way, and it means I can take it in hand-luggage. It's both hydrating and luminous - I dab it under my eyes and up my cheek bones after moisturiser but before my base make-up...it's magical.



NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Shade: Vanille) - Hands down, the best concealer I have ever used for my under-eyes. It balances good coverage and a natural finish to perfection - I blend this out with my Real Techniques contour brush (my favourite for any concealer blending). It brightens and conceals, which is why I also use this around and down my nose, but my local NARS counter recommend not using it on spots as the radiance it gives will just draw attention to them....which is never what we want. If I could buy every girl I know one of these, I would.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Shade: Taupe) - The products I own the most of are definitely those for brows, but this has already become my favourite. The product is cool-toned and natural-looking, adding just enough extra colour and thickness to my brows without looking drawn on at all. It also has a spoolie at the other end, which saves space in my make-up bag - always a plus! If you, like me, found the dip brow pomade's too hard to work with for day-to-day make up, and prefer something natural and perhaps similar to the MAC 'Eyebrows', this is definitely the product for you - and the colour range is great too. Anastasia Beverly Hills is hard to get hold of in the UK, but you can get it off BeautyBay and Cult Beauty where they also have a useful table system to help find your shade!

Liv x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig